ULTRA-beat Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Ok, so because were doing a comic book thing I thought we should all learn this seems like most of you know it already ouo ~ and it's hard to explain but once you know it, it's gonna be real easy, and if you wanna advance and do 3D boxes or 3D rooms or if you have an questions just ask away x3

Step 1: Set up your SV with any amount of videos or pictures or w/e and then insert one layer on top of it
[img]Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents 25oysms[/img]

Step 2: This is the magic button that connects all the layers its very important that you use this on all of the layers
Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents 2wbuywp

Step 3: Ok,so click all the little magic buttons EXCLUDING the top layer, your top layer is you parent layer =o so it looks like this
[img]Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents Htgyup[/img]

Step 4: Now you have your parent and your children, so now, all the layers will move as if they were one layer, Move and scale your layers using TRACK MOTION not the event/pan crop thing or w/e XD !!
[img]Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents Dgkmya[/img]

Make it look something like this or how ever you would like them to be. But just set them up in what ever order you'd like =O don't start zooming in yet

[img]Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents Az79rb[/img]

Step 5: Use the track motion on your parent layer (your first layer) to move all the media as if it was glued together XD zoom in scale it down scale it up go crazy with your key frames XDD Important note it's gonna look low quality while making it put the setting on Best (Full) to see what it will render like =o and in the end have something like this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5mep8o
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Great tutorial Jess... very easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids

PostSubject: Re: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 pm

Really? XD; Well, i'm glad thank you ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 pm

can you not use the compositing child thing on text?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:07 pm

oh nvm xD I noticed that I was clicking on the parent's track motion not on 'parent motion'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

You can use it with any layer weather theres text media picture w/e O3O All it does is like glue them together I guess XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents   Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial: Compositing Child & Parents
Page 1 of 1