ULTRA-beat Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Next Mep !!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinobu

Shinobu

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Hii everyone!!
I thought that for the next MEP, it would be good that each person propose a music, and then Jazzy will choose the music she prefers, then we will have to talk about the theme and all.
Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Too troublesome 8D
Back to top Go down

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

What are we going to do again? I have some songs on my computer I might like to share if we're going to put them up.
Back to top Go down

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Is it possible to postpone one MEP to do another?
Back to top Go down

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:02 pm

Sounds like a plan ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm

If the other members want to do that... sure... Next Mep !!!!! 637215 What did you guys have in mind, I have some ideas for another MEP, but I'd be happy to hear yours too.

I just thought that the MEP we are working on now would be good because Halloween is coming up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
Sponsored content

Next Mep !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Mep !!!!!   Next Mep !!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Mep !!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ULTRA-beat Studios :: Questions-
Jump to: