ULTRA-beat Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Studio Intros

Go down 
+3
Achiita
kuromi
Jazzy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Is anyone good at making studio intros and would like to volunteer to make one for Ultra-beat? Studio Intros 16768
Anyone can make one and we can have more than one. I made one but I don't like it that much. It is really simple:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4u73aie4cf7is6f
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JazzsVids
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

It's simple but I love it ! *.* Great job ;)
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks....
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

I'll make one; I'm quite good. But i thought only main studios did intros and dedications... or thats what i was told.. so should we do our amvs like this [UBS] name of video??
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah... [UBS]

This studio is anything you want it to be since I never specified. It can be your main studio group or just an MEP group that you participate in. I don't think it really matters, nor do I see the difference. I like us to one day evolve into a well known studio.

Thanks for making an intro Soony. Studio Intros 822351
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm

OKAYSSS im making one in after effects :P

Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Soony how did you get after effects, did you buy it?

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:55 am

Yarr ye land lubbers, be the rapscallion rascals you really are and pirate it.
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

but I don't know how Studio Intros 637215

*never used anything more complexed than megaupload*
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:26 am

MissNobody4 wrote:

I'm so desperate that I'm thinking of buying it but that is such a mess with student license and everything...and not to talk about expensive*sight*

NOOOO don't buy it, I have got after affects cs3... which isnt very usefull, atm I'm just looking for a cs4 download, I'll tell you when I've found it and I'll send you the link, but whatever you do, dont buy it!
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 am

Thank you^^

Buying photoshop is sooo expensive and that won't go well since I might be forced to buy Maya since it will be need for my studies....and Maya(without student discount) coast about $4,000 Studio Intros 637215 *faints a little bit*
Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:24 am

Did you buy Photoshop? Oo I hope you didn't !
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:56 pm

BrokenS0ulz wrote:
MissNobody4 wrote:

NOOOO don't buy it, I have got after affects cs3... which isnt very usefull, atm I'm just looking for a cs4 download, I'll tell you when I've found it and I'll send you the link, but whatever you do, dont buy it!

Can you help me get CS3?

I forgot about the fact that my computer sucks when I tried to download a trial of CS5....my computer isn't 64-bit Studio Intros 637215

So I would be grateful for an older version that works on 32-bit^^
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:37 pm

MissNobody4 wrote:
BrokenS0ulz wrote:
MissNobody4 wrote:

Can you help me get CS3?

I forgot about the fact that my computer sucks when I tried to download a trial of CS5....my computer isn't 64-bit Studio Intros 637215

So I would be grateful for an older version that works on 32-bit^^

yes, ill try DX, I'll start looking tomorow, okay, just dont buy it
Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:45 pm

I have CS3, but in french, sorry I can't help you T__T
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:02 pm

kuromi wrote:
I have CS3, but in french, sorry I can't help you T__T

...Thanks, too bad my French sucks...or more like doesn't exist at all Studio Intros 637215
Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I searched a little for CS3 but all I could find is the french version, sorry T_________T
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:27 am

sara id really love to help. but I'm going to my dads tomorow for 4 weeks, and I dont think ill be able to get on a computer as much, just wait and ill have a link for you within 1 week ^^
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:31 am

Thank you Studio Intros 660817

I can happily wait*promise to never do something bad again like torturing Soony with yaoi*
Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Oh it was so funny =(
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:52 pm

omg DX i was using cs4 before, then i switched to cs3... the cs3 was a crack one.. so i should've known half the effects werent there o.o i dont think i can make an opening... well i can try make on in sony vegas.. which will suck >.< i think everyone with after effects go here http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/

thats where all the ae people make ops hehe xDDD very good tutorials are on there ^^
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Admin
Jazzy

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Oh... this is for anyone who is thinking about making an intro for the studio in case you are wondering what fonts to use:

The font I use for ULTRA is this:
http://www.dafont.com/neurochrome.font

The font for the "lightning thing" is:
http://www.dafont.com/deejay-supreme.font
You have to press the "{" key to get the lightning thing.

For "beat":
http://www.dafont.com/sams-town.font

And for Studios uses a font called Dotum. This font should already be on your computer.

Studio Intros 949454
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 am

-doesnt have to dotum font.. uses arial instead cause they look the same-
Back to top Go down

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 am

Here's my opening, I made it quick.. so its not really amazing O3O, but anyways, I'm in a studio called bad apple productions and they only allow 2 mains, since I'm already in 2 mains I count ubs as a mep group, so I don't think I can really use the opening TT3TT

OP: http://www.sendspace.com/file/eg7k8g

Back to top Go down
kuromi

kuromi

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am

Hmm I love it, good job *.*
Just the background, the white is too simple =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Studio Intros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studio Intros   Studio Intros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studio Intros
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next